Natural Raspberry Flavour | One Month's Supply
Stressed? Anxious? Struggle with sleep?
With 600mg of ashwagandha per serving, our super-strength gummies are clinically proven to reduce stress & anxiety, and improve sleep quality, mood, focus, and more.
Wellness has never tasted so good 😋
30 day money-back guarantee.
30 gummies. One per day.
Delivered monthly. Easy, free cancellation – anytime
Ingredients & nutritional information
Ingredients list: Ashwagandha Root Extract (Withania somnifera), Magnesium Citrate, Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Water, Carnauba Wax, Coconut Oil, Natural Raspberry Flavouring, Pectin, Citric Acid, Trisodium Citrate.
Serving size: One gummy per day.
Active nutritional content: Ashwagandha: 600mg; Magnesium Citrate: 0.5mg.
Shipping & delivery
- Weekday orders placed before 11.00am will go out the same day.
- Orders placed after 11.00am on Friday and anytime over the weekend will go out on Monday morning.
- UK orders are sent via Royal Mail 48hr delivery as standard. This should take 2 business days but can sometimes take longer due to strikes and delays.
- If express delivery is required, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org. This can be arranged in some circumstances.
Hol’ up! What even is ashwagandha!?
Ashwagandha is an ancient herb derived from a small shrub native to India and parts of the Middle East. It's often referred to as "Indian Ginseng" and is renowned for its adaptogenic properties. This means it helps the body adapt to stress and promotes overall well-being. Ashwagandha has been traditionally for various health benefits, including reducing stress and anxiety, improving quality of sleep, and enhancing cognitive function.
The most widely-known benefit of ashwagandha is its ability to promote mental calm, with subjects in several clinical studies reporting significant reductions in stress and anxiety  .
Studies have demonstrated other benefits relating to mental wellness, such as improved sleep quality , increased attention span , and heightened focus, memory, and reaction times during cognition and psychomotor tests .
In addition to mental wellness, ashwagandha has also exhibited a host of other therapeutic benefits. This includes promoting physical strength, recovery, and athletic performance , improved sexual function in women , reduced blood sugar, fat, and risk of type 2 diabetes , and improved cardiovascular health .
- Pratte MA, Nanavati KB, Young V, Morley CP. An alternative treatment for anxiety: a systematic review of human trial results reported for the Ayurvedic herb ashwagandha (Withania somnifera). J Altern Complement Med. 2014;20(12):901-908.
- Lopresti AL, Smith SJ, Malvi H, Kodgule R. An investigation into the stress-relieving and pharmacological actions of an ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) extract: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Medicine (Baltimore). 2019;98(37):e17186.
- Salve J, Pate S, Debnath K, et al. Adaptogenic and Anxiolytic Effects of Ashwagandha Root Extract in Healthy Adults: A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Clinical Study. Cureus. 2019;11(12): e6466.
- Choudhary D, Bhattacharyya S, Bose S. Efficacy and Safety of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera (L.) Dunal) Root Extract in Improving Memory and Cognitive Functions. J Diet Suppl. 2017;14(6):599-612.
- Pingali U, Pilli R, Fatima N. Effect of standardized aqueous extract of Withania somnifera on tests of cognitive and psychomotor performance in healthy human participants. Pharmacognosy Res. 2014;6(1):12-18.
- Wankhede S, Langade D, Joshi K, Sinha SR, Bhattacharyya S. Examining the effect of Withania somnifera supplementation on muscle strength and recovery: a randomized controlled trial. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2015;12:43.
- Dongre S, Langade D, Bhattacharyya S. Efficacy and Safety of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Root Extract in Improving Sexual Function in Women: A Pilot Study. Biomed Res Int. 2015;2015:284154.
- Andallu B, Radhika B. Hypoglycemic, diuretic and hypocholesterolemic effect of winter cherry (Withania somnifera, Dunal) root. Indian J Exp Biol. 2000;38(6):607-609.
- Sandhu JS, Shah B, Shenoy S, Chauhan S, Lavekar GS, Padhi MM. Effects of Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) and Terminalia arjuna (Arjuna) on physical performance and cardiorespiratory endurance in healthy young adults. Int J Ayurveda Res. 2010;1(3):144-149.
What makes our gummies special?
Our gummies contain real, naturally-grown ashwagandha that is handpicked straight from the herb’s homeland of India. Each of our gummies contain 600mg of the highest concentration, most bioavailable ashwagandha extract in the world! (This basically means our ashwagandha is strong, pure, and absorbed into the body with maximum efficiency).
The gummy itself contains only sustainably sourced ingredients. This means NO gelatine, NO palm oil, NO GMOs, NO cruelty, NO soy, NO gluten, NO cruelty, and NO artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners. Instead of gelatine we use pectin (which is derived from citrus fruits) and instead of palm oil we use coconut oil (which has low environmental impact). Say hello to gummies, done the right way.
Real talk... does ashwagandha actually work? 🤨
Putting all the hype to one side, the honest truth about ashwagandha is that it works very well for some people, but, like all things, it is not suited to absolutely everyone. Some people report less of an effect, and others report no effect at all. It varies person-to-person.
That being said, our gummies contain pure, high quality ashwagandha extract and receive excellent customer feedback, so, if you were to give ashwagandha a try, our product is definitely the one to go with (not biased, of course😜).
Is it safe for me to take ashwagandha?
Ashwagandha is perfectly safe for most people when taken in recommended doses. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking immunosuppressants, sedatives, thyroid medications, or medications for diabetes or blood pressure, please discuss with your doctor before using.
How many gummies are in one pack?
Each pack contains 30 gummies, which is equivalent to one month’s supply.
How much ashwagandha is in one gummy?
There is 600mg of ashwagandha in one gummy. One gummy is equal to one serving.
How long does ashwagandha take to work?
Ashwagandha can take anywhere from 2 days to several weeks to work. Current research suggests it takes up to ten weeks to experience maximum benefits related to stress and anxiety reduction. Regular and consistent use is typically needed to experience the full range of benefits associated with ashwagandha.
See a full list of FAQs relating to shipping, orders, returns, product, and customer service contact on our FAQ page.
Behind the scenes ~
The idea for Ashwagandha Feels first came to us late last year when we were brainstorming ways to help young people manage stress and anxiety. After speaking with lots of young people across uni campuses in London, we decided that a tasty, stress-relief gummy containing Ashwagandha would be a great option.
The next stage – finding suppliers – was one of the biggest challenges. Sourcing reliable partners at low cost meant speaking to dozens and dozens of potential leads. Taking time and care over this stage of the process was hard, but totally worth it, as now our suppliers are all total babes 😍
The most exciting part of the process was working with our incredible freelance graphic designer, Mark Ferrar, to design the product packaging. Mark produced stunning designs that resonated with our audience, and seeing the beautifully-packaged finished product at the end has definitely been our proudest moment so far.